See you tomorrow. 明天见。 |
The world is a ladder for some to go up and others to go down. 世界如阶梯,有人上有人下。 |
Death is the only pure beautiful conclusion of a great passion. 死是伟大的激情的唯一的纯洁、美丽的终结。 |
Let's take a short break for lunch. 让我们休息一会儿,去吃午饭。 |
I feel I am the happiest person in the world.我觉得自己是世界上最幸福的人了。 |
I'll see to it!我会留意的! |
He has a strong accent. 他口音很重。 |
What would you like to eat? 你想吃点什么? |
我得挂电话了。 I have to hang up now. |
解铃还须系铃人。 Let him who tied the bell on the tiger take it off--whoever started the trouble should end it. |
他在信里说什么了? What did he say in the letter? |
不懂装懂,永世饭桶。 He who knows nothing but pretends to know everything,is indeed a good-for-nothing. |
他一来,我们就告诉他。 "As soon as he comes,we'll let him know." |
你结婚了吗? Are you married? |
闪烁者不尽是金。 All that glitters is not gold. |
把所有的鸡蛋放在一只篮子里,然后看好这只篮子。 Put all your eggs in one basket--and watch that basket. |
帐目清楚,友情久长。 Even reckoning makes long friends. |
保持沉默最聪明。 There's no wisdom like silence. |
slaughter n./vt. 屠宰,屠杀 |
deter vt. 阻止,使不敢,吓住 |
probe n./v. 医学探针;新闻调查;探测 |
oar n. 桨;橹 |
frailj a. 虚弱的,脆弱的 |
calamity n. 灾难,灾祸 |
trap n. 陷阱;圈套;双轮轻便马车 |
issue v. 分发,出版,发行;n. 出版,发行,问题 |