双语美文:星空下的缘分applepie(2023/4/25 12:49:15) 点击:
17823 回复:
0 IP:
171.* * * One of my best chilhood memories with siblings was spending many wonderful nights gazing at the sky.
我最美好的童年回忆之一就是和兄弟姐妹们一起凝视星空的美妙夜晚。
We enjoyed the view of the amazing gathering of bright celestial objects above.
天上那些明亮的星星一簇簇聚在一起,美不胜收,让我们兴奋不已。
When everybody's settled and ready, the search for the brightest and biggest star began.
当每个人都坐定,准备好了,我们就开始寻找最大、最明亮的星星了。
As we looked up towards its horizon, before even we could find the brightest and the biggest, we began noticing patterns among them.
我们望向天际,在我们找到最大、最明亮的星星之前,我们就开始注意星星组成的星图。
It made us believe that there is a universe out there. The universe has been perfectly arranging and putting them together.
这些星图让我相信,在我们所能看见的星星外面,有一个无边无际的宇宙。是宇宙把这些星星以完美的排列方式安放在天上。
One starry night that I could never forget, I was sitting beside the window, when I saw a shooting star.
有一个漫天繁星的夜晚我永生难忘,我坐在窗前,看到了一颗流星。
It was a fascinating sight!
那场景太迷人啦!
They say, dreams come true when you wish upon seeing it falling. I made a wish.
人们说,当你看到流星时赶紧许愿,你的愿望就会成真。我许了一个愿望。
Many years later, that wish came true when I walked on the stage, wearing my toga and holding my diploma .
许多年后,我走上领奖台,穿着学士服,拿着我的学位证,我知道,我的梦想已经实现了。
As I continue my journey to search the meaning of life, these stars continue to brighten my path.
我继续寻找人生意义的旅途,这些星星也一直指引着我的道路。
Little did I know, at the other side of this planet, one restless soul has been also led by these celestial bodies.
当时我怎会知道,在这个星球的另一边,另一个不安的灵魂也受着这些星体的指引。
We are two different individuals yet amazingly have the same heart desires.
我们是两个不同的个体,在心灵深处却奇迹般的有着共同的欲望。
All this time, it is the star that has been guiding us along to finally meet each other.
如今,在星星的指引下,我们终于遇到了对方。
Today, is the day that a star has risen in our hearts.
就在今天,一颗星星从我们共同的心灵里升起
Today, we promise that...
今天,我们立下誓言……
We are going to be heirs together of this gracious gift of life.
我们会共同领受这份生命馈赠的珍贵礼物。